Friday 13 October 2017

I am


I am the water running through the river to catch the Ocean
I am the Ocean it's calm it's stormy it's tidal
I'm the fire eating the logs to keep you warm
I'm the candle eating myself to keep you out of the dark
I am black - it goes with everything
I am white , I get judged being dirty by a lil stain
I'm a sinner with a soul apparently
I'm a dreamer who's afraid of the dream comes true
I'm a minute hand on your clock ticking out loud on silence
I am 9 a.m Person with a sour expression
I am a4 a. m head and Heart interaction
And I am your 2 a. m satisfaction
I'm a cigarette who will burn your lunges at 6 am
I'm a cheese in between of bacon and ham
I'm a headache who will make your brain cramp
I am a pain and a pleasure on your right hand

I'm a peanut
I'm a salmon  ( you're allergic to them )
I'm a chocolate
I'm a watermelon ( I know that you like em' )

I'm a lighter
I'm an ashtray
I'm a weed
I'm a roll paper

I am who I am
I am me
I am your attitude
I am the way you treat me

Arheta - 4am thought 12102017

No comments:

Post a Comment