Thursday 29 August 2013

The Haunting Memories!



You said memories gonna fade away, but it'll never gone! I agree with that! It will never gone! And no fade away! It will remain! It will haunting you! 
cuz, every time, every second, every minutes, every day, every lil' things will remind you of me! 
when you wake up in the morning, wide awake all alone without me lying next to you. no warm good morning kiss, or no sweet text when you check your phone.
it wont stop there.. when you get up and take a hot shower, those bathroom will still remind you of me. how we make a lot of fun under the shower, no one to ask to pass your tooth brush with toothpaste on it when you forget to bring it with you to the shower. you wont wait in front of your shower glass door with towel in your hand to cover me who will say " I'm Cold! " after shower. you can't take your eyes out of me when i put my body cream all over my body.  starring at me, when i walk with my sexy underwear. 
The memories still continues..
when you step out of your bathroom, you get used to see a hot of coffee that made with love just ready on the table. even before, you get used to make it on your own, but you gonna miss 'that coffee'! then you walk to the balcony.Don't  say that balcony wont remind you of me, don't say that you don't remember a lot of things, so many conversations, we made. from smoke cigarettes, drinks, eats, cheesecake and MnM's, candle, cries, laugh, until love making. i'm sure that popped in your mind this morning, every morning. but i also know.. you denied it! you try to threw it away. no you can not! it will remains and haunting you as long as you still live there! Or maybe.. forever! 
It stop there? Nope! I don't think so! 
you will start your day with your daily works! You think it just the same, but no its not! Again you will remember about me, when you make another coffee with that mug! or when you open your drawer you will see those stupid but sweet notes from me! No more text to give you spirits for your work, or only short message that showing you my feeling, or just small kiss on text! Meaningless? No.. You gonna miss it!

and again.. That memories still following you when you finished all your work and go back to your room.
you gonna miss that big hugs and kisses welcoming you home. how i pulled you to bed and undress you and make passionates love making. 
After that you will have your dinner. Whatever kind of dinner it is, it remain you of me! Dinner on bed? Dinner at the balcony? Dinner at the fancy restaurant? Or just small restaurant? Still, no one will feed you with hand! Even when you will have dinner with another woman, you hope that women gonna feed you like i did. Will they do that? Maybe.. I hope so! 
When you go to hang out with your friends , or cowokers or what ever you named it, you will get dress. Blue And red boxer? Thats for sure remind you of me! And i know you like it! Black tshirts? I'm pretty sure, again, remind you of me! Cuz its only black tshirt you have! Oh no, there is another one with " work hard, play hard" on it. But you prefer it as a 'sleep dress' than to hang out! Lol
You gonna wear accessories on your hand.. Put your bracelets on! You could wear it all, but i know your favorite is those three braclets. Black, brown and black! Well.. Its good on you! 
Then you go to drink somewhere! Those cafe? Those bar? Or those bar in town? Still remind you of me! How we had fun together, got drunk, slow dance and sing together on that song, birthday surprise party, birthday gifts, champagne, wine, or beer! Its just the same! All just good memories will keep and stay and remain in your mind! 
Even when you walk to the beach, i still there walking beside you.. But just not hold your hand. When you watch that sunset, i still there sit down beside you on the sand, but not hug you. when you eat and drink those beer on can, i still there but not drink and eat with you. I still there, but only my shadow. Which is gonna hurt you lil bit, or maybe pain you a lot?! 
Then, when Sunday come.. You will stay on bed until the sun really up.. You will be lazy, but no morning glory! In real or imagination or fantasy! 
Another daily Sunday remain the same.. Coffee, shower, smoke time, lunch or dinner! Then Movie..
When you going to the cinema, you will order big portion of fish ball with chilli sauce and chicken nuggets. But i think you will cancel that fish balls.. Cuz you will eat it all alone! And you will sit on your seat without touching or holding and kissing someone beside you. You could be there with group of your friends, or maybe another woman. But, it wont be the same! 
I'm sure.. Cuz i know you so well! 
Well... I feel like i hurting my self right now to write this kind of things! 
If i want, i can keep write all the memories we made. From small things to a big things, from simple things to details! 
But, without i tell you here.. Its already there, stay in your mind! Only in your mind!
Its hard to forget someone who gave so many remember! Indeed! 
But i know i can do it! Remove it, cut it, paste here. I will just laughing at my self one day when i check it back and read it here. Cuz i probably  already forget about this memories when i read this story. and that time i probably think I'm crazy and stupid- i already think i am now. how fool i am. how silly i am. I Will just run away so faraway.. Leaving you with all those memories.. I will disapper physically.. But my shadow will remain! 
Brand new day will come soon.. 
I welcoming you with new hope.. Welcome... Happy life :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment