Saturday 31 August 2013

Hardest day


Have you ever heard this song? Hardest day by The Coors ft Alezandro sanz
This is my favorite song.. It a bit sad song..
I used to play it often.. When i feel broken heart!
And yes! I will can not stop my tears while it played!

Like few moments ago.. I played this song a lot! Feel down, broken heart and sad!
But at those time.. I talked to my self.. I promised to my self..
This would be the last time that this song play as a soundtrack of my broken hearted!

Cuz.. After that i will just playing so many love songs..Romantic songs..
I wont closed my heart for new dream, new hope .. New love..
I know it would be not easy to found that one..
But for now...It's not about being in a relationship or being married.
It’s not about having a man by your side at all times. 
It’s not about commitments and promises.
It's all about feeling secure and sleeping peacefully at night without having the fear of losing what you've got. 
It’s all about feeling respected, understood and appreciated. 
It’s all about peace of mind. It’s all about the right person and the right time.

And often..  You fall in love with unexpected people at most unexpected time 

Its all about the time..
Im waiting ..
That day.. Its gonna be the hardest day to say goodbye.. But on the other day is gonna be a greatest day to say hello .. 
You are very welcome.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment