Thursday 27 September 2012

i Smell something.. :)

September.. it will end soon.. October will replace it..

I'm still here in Middle east..
And soon..my age will increase.. and my life will be decrease
 I'm still in here.. living the life.. in progress, still learning,working, walking, sometime running, to work it out.. defeat the world, and hold it in hand.

 im still the same girl like many years ago , if its something change, just how my brain work, and the way it think.

Everybody changes.. from years to years.. age to age.. Me too.. maybe?..
But, i always same.. i always feel young :-p  i always feel that i am 23 years old..
thats why some people didnt expect my real age :-p

Anyway.. I just wanna write here.. to tell that my birthday will come soon.. but this time it probably different than my last birthday. or another birthdays i passed.
This time.. someone special will stand beside me, he will come only for me. Celebrate this special moment with me.
in a short word.. Excited!! i am..
Countdown began since 3 weeks ago actually.. lol
but now.. its really near.. feel like i already feel that he is here:p 14 hours to go.. then i will have him here..
i smell something like.. heaven :-p
even only for 10 days.. but .. he's here in my special day :)
So im gonna super busy on this 2 weeks.. hahhahha..

hmm.. btw.. Prepare my birthday gift ya.. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment