Tuesday 2 October 2012

My Birthday

Messages on BBM, mentions on twitter, posts on my time line, message on my two FB, its all about wishes for my Birthday..
Two cakes with my name on it, candles, drink, party, gifts, friends and my bf on my birthday.. I really had a great one..I feel so lucky that I surrounded by the people who care and love me so much
Alhamdulillah.. Thanks God..
That I still breathe today, You give me so much blessing, You give a lot of Joy and happiness.. Not only today.. But yesterday and my past time.
Its countless..
I will always learn and try to remember how to be grateful with Your countless blessing..

Thanks for all my friends in Indonesia, for birthday wishes.. Also my new friend in Abu dhabi..
For the gifts.. For the party..
Thanks for my Baby.. You flight thousand miles for being here on my special day, my life just complete when you are around.. I feel so good to have you here.
Thanks also for the gifts..
I love you..

Just One thing
It would be perfect if my two angels also here around me..
But I know.. Even we are faraway each other.. They are always in my heart and in my pray.. Miss you my Silla and my Adel.. I love u so much!

I'm getting old.. Maybe.. By number.. But its just a damn number..
I always feel young..
And I will keep running to catch all my dreams..
Never too late to make a new one.. ;)

I'm 25 ..
Still.. ;)
Always :)
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment