Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year 2014

I'm sitting at the waiting room at Djuanda International Airport Surabaya.
We are going back to Bandung after three months performed in Surabaya.
Fweeh finally! Bandung.. Here we come!! We're back! 

And last night it was our farewell party, and of course.. new year party! It was great party, with tears at the end of the night cuz we had to say good bye.

2013
I learned so many things from that year.. 
I learned from pain, from tears, from cries, from struggles, loss, and another things that made me down.
I also learned from joy, laughter, smile,  togetherness, love and another things that bring me up and made me fly.
I learned when i have to lost something precious.
I learned when i couldn't get what i want
I learned when people treated me like a shit
I learned when i have something that the other even hard to get it
I learned!! A lot! 

This things would be enough for me to be a better person on this year, on 2014.
Even though i couldn't get  all what i dream of on 2013. Not yet! Maybe on 2014?!
Or in another next year.. 
Well, i don't know!
But i know.. Im still here dreaming, put a hope, and sure that someday i can make all my dreams come true. For sure :)
I hope i can have 2014 as mine..
I know there would be challenges.. Hard situations, up and downs, another tears, complicated things, problems.but i am ready for that, and i will can get through out of it :) 
2014
I am ready to rock the world!!


No comments:

Post a Comment