Monday 6 January 2014

And i know i fail again


I never knew that I could turn this pain
All the beautiful memory turns to grey
I even could write a song
For believe the strength for my own
I`ve never understand of how i feel
I need somebody there to hold my tears
Please help me I'm falling
And I Know that I can reach your hand

All my dreams turn to pain
Coz all the visions that I see is not for real
Hold my hands and help me stand
Coz all the dreams I`ve ever had is always fail
And I know I fail again

The feelings that I have could never changed
And the sorrow that I felt will never end
But I should keep on trying
Even more the strength for my own


Fail by Bening
---------
And i know i fail again!!
Gagal maniiiing!!
Sabar menanti! Wew!
Iraha? Duka!!!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU don't have to fail. WE don't have to fail. sometimes unfortunately things aren't as smooth as we wished, but where there is a will there is always a way. misunderstanding and words might hurt. apologies may be accepted but not fully heal our hearts. People can forgive but they won't not forget, but when 2 people care about each other they can make things right and learn from their mistakes to make things even better then before. There is no need to fail if WE don't want to. I am standing here with my arms wide open despite the pain i felt and the pain i caused. I never meant to do you any wrong. I am here because what you mean to me is the only thing that matters. I hope your heart can settle. I hope your heart can still be open. IF YOU NEVER TRY YOU'LL NEVER KNOW. Missing you badly right now and if I could have just one wish in life, I would use to hug you.

    Peace <3

    ReplyDelete