Thursday 5 April 2012

Would you be mine, April?

The biggest fans of this Blog already said.. I miss your Blog!! :p
lol, Yeah.. its already one week that i dont put any word here.. and
 OOopps..!! its April!!
Welcome!!!! :p


Its not because i dont have a good moment to share, i always want to write something here, but sometimes my head is stuck! my hand wanna write it, but my brain dont have any idea ;0

My life.. everyday are shiny.. like the sun shine.. even though now Bandung dont have any sun.. almost all days.. raining!! so, what i want to do just stay on my bed and being lazy :p Just wanna stay at home, watch movies, play my games, and seeing him on skype : yahuiii :p
But of course.. life will not always taste sweet.. sometimes its spicy, sour or bitter. but thats how life's goes on. it could be boring when its always good, and will be not fair when always bad. life is like a wheel.. its up and down, its spinning :) its depend how you deal with it and live it. it would be different. 
im being a chilli sometimes, but i can be a orange in the other day, or sometimes candy. just sweet :)
im a human tho :p i cant be perfect! but.. i love everything about my self, family and my dearest friend and truly appreciate everything i have..( including my bf :p) #Thanks for always understand me ;)

My Love life ..
That one of the reason why my life is always shiny..
He makes my life complete, even that he's faraway but he always be there for me. or we fight sometimes, it didn't make the feeling about him change.
We make dreams together, we make plans , we put hope, we trust on us, we fight for it, we enjoying our times together.
He loves me the way i am, me either.
i wish it'll not change.. if it change.. for more better.

My Job..
Actually not in really good shape.. i mean.. it stuck cos of too long stay in this condition. Even this band have regular schedule, but still, we need more. I mean to go on tour. So, its all about material condition.
and cos of this reason, some member need it and try to find the other job or another opportunity. Like mine take another chances. its not about loyalty, but when its talk about 'stomach' it'll complicated. The vision and mission becomes to be not in line. My keyboardist decided to left, to help the other band on tour. i will not blame him, he need it as me..
i also will take the other chance.. its on work.. i just need to wait what and how it could be..


I still have the same wish..
new month will be more better than last month
so, start from April it could be mine .. all the rest of the months on this year orr.. All years :p
just.. be more nice than before ;)

Welcome ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment