Tuesday 12 February 2013

Another moment on February

Its been 3 weeks that I stay in Bandung, since I got back from China. Bandung is raining almost everyday. But I still love to stay here than China ;)
Although in these 3 weeks I spent too much money :-p
Fwee.. Yeah.. I must keep it until I get my next job.

So, the shortest month of the year is running. February.. My moments month!
My prince just got their 3, and my princess will got her 10 on 25th.
And.. My holiday will coming shortly!
I've been waiting, and planed last year about this vacation. Bali! The perfect place to go. And I never know that I would be happen on February! Told you, february is my Month!
February its not about Valentine days, but I will make another stories and memories on this month.
This the first time on this year that my BF will visit me, and the 4th visits since we had this relation.
Yeah.. Its sounds good right?
Me, boy friend, vacation, Bali.. Wohoooooo!!!!
I can't wait!
We planned it! He booked his flight, and I booked our flight to Bali. He booked the hotels in Bandung, Bali, Jakarta. And still missed 3 days! Lombok maybe??? Mmmh.. I'm sure we will have a great time.
I've been dreaming this moment for long time.
That I will spend my time in that goddess island, romantic and exotic island with my BF. Some day. ( I've been there so many times, and no BF lol)
And the day will come.
And the time will running fast!

If I'm not that busy, I will share our moments here :-p

Mmmmhhh.. Its smell beach and sunset, its smell sun, its smell Holidaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!

Its 80hours to go to our time.. LOL
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment